Canadian Petroleum Engineering Inc.
Canadian Petroleum Engineering Inc. (“CPE”), founded in 1995, is a multi-disciplinary, full-service consulting firm specializing in providing integrated project management, technical and regulatory services for the upstream engineering, geosciences and operations orientated projects for the oil and natural gas industry.
Extensive Project & Operating Experience
Canadian Petroleum Engineering (CPE) has extensive experience in the upstream oil and gas industry:
- Project management of multi-disciplinary teams including project planning, cost estimating, risk management, project evaluation, procurement, logistics and inventory management from initial project concept phase to completion.
- Oil and natural gas engineering and operations supervision with safety and environmental oversight including project assistance and advisory roles to senior management.
- Well drilling (including horizontals), completions, workovers, suspensions and abandonments in onshore and offshore locations.
- Extensive Arctic and remote locations planning and operational experience.
- Experience with various injection schemes including monitoring techniques, wellbore integrity assessments and acid gas injection, combined with horizontal underbalanced and managed pressure drilling.
- Technical and operational interface experience with pipeline and plant facility engineers (design, operating and risk) from project cost estimating to operating and performance standards.
- Regulatory applications and reporting for wells, seismic programs and injection schemes.
- Onshore and offshore operations in North America and internationally.
Unique & Specialized Projects
Canadian Petroleum Engineering (CPE) is known for its ability to undertake and successfully complete unique and specialized projects including:
- Underground natural gas storage projects
- Remote location operations including the Arctic (onshore and offshore)
- Gas Hydrate Research
- Pioneering drilling mud cooling technology
- Cross industry – combined our downhole well expertise with a mining operation.
- Clean energy projects:
- Carbon capture and sequestration
Canadian Petroleum Engineering Inc. is committed to ensuring safe, environmentally responsible, reliable and cost-effective services for our clients.